Departments may request validation codes for hourly visitor parking by requesting e-coupons from KSU Parking and Transportation. This option is only available for KSU Departments with a University speed chart number.
Making an E-Coupon Request
- E-coupon codes must be requested online through the at least five business days prior to the event.
- Departments will be billed based on e-coupon usage after the event.
- Billing for coupon codes is half the price of the posted visitor parking rate for the lot requested.
- Standard rates are displayed at each hourly visitor parking area.
- Lots that are set up for validation are:
- ÈâÈâ´«Ã½ Campus: the ÈâÈâ´«Ã½or Lot near the Carmichael Student Center, Lot J, Lot V2 and the North Parking Deck.
- Marietta Campus: the ÈâÈâ´«Ã½or Lot near Wilson Student Center (formerly Lot P2), Lot E (formerly P21) and the West Deck (formerly P60).
- The West Deck is a mixed-use deck and visitor parking in that area is marked with striping and signage.
- Upon a visitorâ€™s arrival, they will be required to input their vehicle license plate number and coupon code at one of the designated pay stations.
- Rates for validated parking are determined based on the length of stay.
- ÈâÈâ´«Ã½or must input license plate number at pay station and select the appropriate length of stay. Failure to do so may result in a citation.
- No refunds will be issued for E-coupon usage.
- E-coupon codes must be requested with a minimum of five business daysâ€™ notice prior to the event. If a code is requested with less than five daysâ€™ notice, Parking and Transportation reserves the right to decline the request.
- E-coupon codes are valid for a maximum of 60 days; after 60 days, a new code should be requested.