You must be currently enrolled in a graduate program at another institution to be eligible as a Graduate Transient student.

Please see the current Schedule of Courses to determine the course you would like to take at KSU. The schedule can be found at

In addition to this form, you will need a Transient Letter/Form from the institution you are currently attending.